Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Older Backgrounds

If you would like to use one of my older designs, let me know. I will write the html code for you so that it will fit in the new blogger templates. Just send me an email stating which background you would like, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Also, if you kind of like a background but would want me to change something about it, send me an email. I am happy to help in any way I can. Or if you have a pretty good idea what you want but don't see anything here that will work, tell me what you're looking for and I will see what I can come up with!

And, as always, I LOVE designing  personalised headers to match my backgrounds. I would be happy to make one for your blog, just send me an email!

Have a great day,
Catie
McGee.Catie@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment